Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time for Magnolia Challenges

Good morning everyone!!! Ramadan is almost over, weather is getting favorable to us and the most important thing is I took my holiday starting today 'till Sunday ;o) (off work) it  means I have more time to play with my stamps and enjoy what makes me happy.  And to start with, let me share this project that I've been seating now for 3 nights every after office work. It;s a small sewing kit.




This box used to contain a wallet ;o) hubbies gift on my birthday 2 years ago, YES !!! always keeps those boxes for future projects like this


Lace are from Philippines


& Tim Holtz Sizzix - Cage Bird


Used Martha Stewart butterfly punchers & those pearls are from WOJ


And this little charm, got it from a local shop here in Dubai


And this, threads in the box and tiny scissors are from Philippines

And you will find this inside ;o)
by the way, Pin Cushion I stitch it too by myself ;o)


Hope you all like it, as much as I do ;o)

And will enter this project to the following challenges ;o)

http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/ - Fit for a Princess

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Your sewing box is so beautiful. I really love this. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your box is soooo gorgeous!! Love the birdcage and the little details with the threads in the box:)
    Thank you so much for joining MDUC this week.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what amazing detail, the intricate little sewing kit, this is really awesome, thanks for joining our Princess challenge at MDUC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Susan,

    Love every work of yours and it makes me wonder how much patience you must be having....or is it like Meditation when you work on these???

    Let me know if you also teach this art?

    wish you a nice Eid holiday!love Kavita

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute creation you have shared! Love it :) wish you more success dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some time to leave your comments. It brightens up my DAY...